With spring just around the corner, now is the time to start thinking about decluttering and organizing your Carrington Park Apartment. Having a tidy apartment will lift your mood and free up your weekends for more fun activities. Getting a head start on spring cleaning now will give you spare time when those sunny days roll around.
How to Declutter and Get Ready For Spring
Decluttering your apartment can seem overwhelming before you begin. A few ideas to get you started include:
- Go through all the items you have stored away. If you haven't used them for a few months, sell them or give them to a charity.
- Look at all of your furniture to determine if it is too big for the area. Replacing with smaller, more practical items will make your apartment appear bigger.
- Reduce crockery and cutlery to one set of matched items. Discard incomplete, mismatched sets taking up space in your storage areas.
Tips and Hacks for Organizing Your Home
Once you have decluttered, organizing your space is the next step. Get admiring comments from visitors with these ideas:
- Start with your food storage area. Discard anything out of date and organize everything into a logical order.
- Reviewing your storage solutions to ensure things are kept tidy is a logical next step. Consider things like hanging organizers for the inside doors and cabinets.
- Keep like items together when you are organizing. Keeping things grouped makes it easier to find them when you need them.
When Your Spring Cleaning is Done
Organizing and decluttering your apartment now will make your spring cleaning so much easier. The added advantage is all the free time you will generate for your days off. Spend some of this time in the lovely spring Westerville weather, taking in nature at the Arbor Hills hiking trails.